Washington State/Nortwest America and surrounding states

Question
My husband was a over the road trucker. I was with him. We have been to all 48 plus Canada, and I believe with all my heart that the northwest including Utah and Montana and Idaho are the most beautiful states. They have wide open rugged real estate and I felt freedom where I could spread my wings and truly enjoy America. Never in my life have I enjoyed trucking so much.I had my least favorite states too!!  Just wanted to share this with someone.

Answer
Trish:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about Washington State. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your visits to the Pacific Northwest too. It is a truly magical region of our country and I'm very proud to call it my home. Have a great day.

-David
www.visiteverycityinwashingtonstate.com

Washington State

David Williams