Washington State/Spring Break Ideas in Washington

Question
Hi, my name is Emma Englund and I am a reporter for the Viking Vanguard, which is the Puyallup High School newspaper. I am writing a story on what high school students can do around Washington over spring break and I was wondering if you had any suggestions.

Thank you so much!
Emma

Answer
Hello Emma,

Thank you for submitting your question. Unfortunately I don't believe I am the best person to answer this question as I have no idea what kids do during Spring Break. I'm in my mid-40s and not really sure what to suggest since I am a bit out of touch with the younger generation. From past experiences, most people travel to warmer climates for Spring Break which makes sense to me. My favorite place in all of Washington State is The San Juan Islands; especially Roche Harbor at the northern tip of San Juan Island. I spend several weeks through out the year in the San Juan Islands. Again, thanks for your question and I am sorry that I couldn't provide you with an answer. Safe travels!

David
Visit my website at: www.visiteverycityinwashingtonstate.com  

Washington State

David Williams