Waste Management/Glass

How does one recycle picture frame style glass? I have a used sheet that has become chipped in the edges and I've gotten on new sheet for the job and I'd like to find a place for the old sheet.

Thanks for the question. This will vary based on where you live. I would start by using the search feature at http://bit.ly/GOHtkx. That may answer your question. If not I would contact either your city/county or recycling provider. They will know if they can accept that glass locally.

Good luck.

Waste Management

Brian F

I am knowledgeable in recycling, waste management, resource conservation, natural resources management, and environmental management. I specialize in linking these areas to the social sciences. Additionally, I have extensively researched recycling from the community perspective.

I have several years experience in the recycling, waste management, natural resources, and environmental management.

Master of Science in Natural Resources Management.