Water Quality/green matter in well water

Question
About three days ago, we ran the bath water and green particles came out of faucet.  We checked another tub - same thing, the water in tub looked sprinkled with green particles, not gritty or sand like, but more plant like. Same throughout the whole house.  Later, we tried to wash a load of clothes and an indicator alarmed about pour water flow.  We checked the filter in the water inlet hose and it was completely full of what looked like chopped spinach.  It happenned all at once.  Never before this day.  The well was put in about 7 years ago.  We have no filtering system or softening system of any kind.  Our water is extremely hard, but otherwise, no other problems until now.  Our well company came out today and checked the system.  Could not determine any reason for the problem.  What should we do?

Answer
Hi Lesa;
Thanks for asking. I wish I could have answered more promptly but the old flu bug has had me laid up for weeks.
Your problem sounds unique. I have never encountered symptoms like yours. You require and on-site diagnosis. You could visit www.wqa.org and find a certified water specialist in your area. They will diagnose your problem on site usually at no cost.Then they will give you some solutions. You will have all the information then to make an informed decision as to the cure. Try it, you have nothing to lose and may have something to gain. Best of luck, Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV