Water Quality/aeration by comptressor

Fred, Many thanks for the advice you have already given me, I really appreciate it. I have connected a compressor that has a 21 gallon air tank to 2 large (3000 & 2600 gal) water tanks and adjust the shutoff valves best as I can so both tanks get aeration more or less equally. However, sometimes one or the other tank get most of the air and I have to readjust. Is there some kind of device that will split the air flow equally. I even thought of getting another compressor so each tank can have its own air source. What do you think? Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris
Thanks for your question. Sorry to be late, I was trying to get my new laptop co-ordinated and I was off line for quite sometime. I understand that you have a way of adjusting your shutoff valves to either of these tanks but it isn't doing the job. My suggestion,since you have so much invested in your system is to have two dedicated compressors. I think the performance would justify the extra cost. Good Luck,Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV

My field of expertise is in domestic water treatment. I am retired and have 28 years of experience in the water treatment field. I have earned the designation of Water Specialist, level five, from the Water Quality Association.I can offer help in the solution for private wells` problems as to `point of entry` and `point of use` treatments. these would include,disinfection,conditioning,and purification for drinking including reverse osmosis technology. Problems concerning well pumps,or plumbing or well drilling are out of my field,as well as commericial,industrial or municipal water treatment. I prefer to limit questions to the average homeowner`s use.Since retiring I have added consultation on the care and ,maintenance of domestic water treatment systems. These include filtration, conditioning/softening,chemical feed, and drinking water systems.

over 28 years testing private wells and application of various water treatment systems for a 65 year old water treatment company.Now retired and doing independent water consulting.BR>
Water Quality Association

Water Quality Association