Water Quality/aeration by comptressor

Question
Fred, Many thanks for the advice you have already given me, I really appreciate it. I have connected a compressor that has a 21 gallon air tank to 2 large (3000 & 2600 gal) water tanks and adjust the shutoff valves best as I can so both tanks get aeration more or less equally. However, sometimes one or the other tank get most of the air and I have to readjust. Is there some kind of device that will split the air flow equally. I even thought of getting another compressor so each tank can have its own air source. What do you think? Thanks, Chris

Answer
Hi Chris
Thanks for your question. Sorry to be late, I was trying to get my new laptop co-ordinated and I was off line for quite sometime. I understand that you have a way of adjusting your shutoff valves to either of these tanks but it isn't doing the job. My suggestion,since you have so much invested in your system is to have two dedicated compressors. I think the performance would justify the extra cost. Good Luck,Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV