Water Quality/ayuda

dear friend,
here in Venezuela in a small store, the workers use a drinker like the one that use a plastic bottle 20 l.of water at the top.The workers are complaining because the water tastes bad. (plastic flavor) Now they drink the water directly from the bottle and the water tastes better.
Sincerely, I do not what to do.neither what to tell to them.
I appreciate your help.

Hello Aurax,
I am not quite sure what you mean.  The plastic bottle that you are referring to:  is this some kind of a filter?  Why would they want it in the plastic bottle in the first place instead of drinking from the bottle?  If you will write back and answer these questions I will see if I can help you.
Have a nice day,

Water Quality

Steve Young

I will answer questions on residential water treatment, i.e. use of softeners, filters, reverse osmosis systems, disinfection, iron and/or sediment removal and other issues facing the homeowner. I have worked extensively with well water systems.

I have worked in the water treatment area for many years as a consultant and as a professional environmental engineer in the private industry sector. I have designed reverse osmosis, deionization, and water softening systems. I have also done work in water quality and stream and river remediation as it relates to the Clean Water Act.

I am currently serving as an Expert for Home Improvement, Travel (New Mexico) and Travel (North Carolina);

BS Environmental Eng.