Water Quality/ayuda

Question
dear friend,
here in Venezuela in a small store, the workers use a drinker like the one that use a plastic bottle 20 l.of water at the top.The workers are complaining because the water tastes bad. (plastic flavor) Now they drink the water directly from the bottle and the water tastes better.
Sincerely, I do not what to do.neither what to tell to them.
I appreciate your help.

Answer
Hello Aurax,
I am not quite sure what you mean.  The plastic bottle that you are referring to:  is this some kind of a filter?  Why would they want it in the plastic bottle in the first place instead of drinking from the bottle?  If you will write back and answer these questions I will see if I can help you.
Have a nice day,
Steve

Water Quality

Steve Young