Water Quality/complaints about our towns water....

Question
I am in a small town where I cannot drink the water from my tap.  I get sick to my stomach if I do.  Other people have said the same here.  Also, the price for water is significantly high compared to other nearby towns.  It's pretty frustrating to pay a high water bill when you cannot simply drink from your own faucet.  When I try to deal with the water company there is a general sense of them not having a clue what they are doing.....

Is there a state agency that I can contact about this?

Answer
Hi Todd; Thanks for asking. If I were you I would contact the EPA in your state or your local congressman or maybe your states Atty General.Ask them to have your water tested to their standards and see if the comply.What you state is upsetting. One should be able to feel safe about their water. Good Luck,Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV