Water Quality/complaints about our towns water....

I am in a small town where I cannot drink the water from my tap.  I get sick to my stomach if I do.  Other people have said the same here.  Also, the price for water is significantly high compared to other nearby towns.  It's pretty frustrating to pay a high water bill when you cannot simply drink from your own faucet.  When I try to deal with the water company there is a general sense of them not having a clue what they are doing.....

Is there a state agency that I can contact about this?

Hi Todd; Thanks for asking. If I were you I would contact the EPA in your state or your local congressman or maybe your states Atty General.Ask them to have your water tested to their standards and see if the comply.What you state is upsetting. One should be able to feel safe about their water. Good Luck,Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV

My field of expertise is in domestic water treatment. I am retired and have 28 years of experience in the water treatment field. I have earned the designation of Water Specialist, level five, from the Water Quality Association.I can offer help in the solution for private wells` problems as to `point of entry` and `point of use` treatments. these would include,disinfection,conditioning,and purification for drinking including reverse osmosis technology. Problems concerning well pumps,or plumbing or well drilling are out of my field,as well as commericial,industrial or municipal water treatment. I prefer to limit questions to the average homeowner`s use.Since retiring I have added consultation on the care and ,maintenance of domestic water treatment systems. These include filtration, conditioning/softening,chemical feed, and drinking water systems.

over 28 years testing private wells and application of various water treatment systems for a 65 year old water treatment company.Now retired and doing independent water consulting.BR>
Water Quality Association

Water Quality Association