Water Quality/water filters

Question
Hello,I have a well with a Big blue 10" water filter. The water from the well inters the big blue then into my water system. I have a rotten egg smell in my water. Everyone is telling me to replace my sediment filter(collects very little sediment)with a KDF-85 media filter. What do you think? I'm the only one living in the household.

Answer
Hi Terri;
Thanks for asking. Since I don't know your water or how it tests I cannot offer a valid opinion.There is a saying that goes:"There are only two kinds of people that will attempt to fix a watch; a watchmaker or a fool." My best advice would be to visit WWW.WQA.ORG. There you will find a certified water specialist in your area who will come out and test your water and diagnose your problem. They usually do this at no cost to you. Then you will have the information you need to make an intelligent decision. Having a pro come out is like chicken soup.Can't hurt...might help!
Good Luck,
Fred

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV