Water Quality/Storage Tank Electronic Monitoring Meter.

Dear Don

It may or may not be useful, but is it possible to design and develop a system "Storage Tank Electronic Monitoring Meter with a display unit" which will allow us to view the Level of Liquid viz water, oil, gas etc storage in the Storage Tank and also possibly able to control other Storage Tank operations viz Start, Stop, Pause etc liquid, gas etc flow in the Storage Tank. The Storage Tank Electronic Monitoring Meter will have Push buttons GUI Interface.

The Electronic Monitoring meter system will be wired or wireless.

Is it feasible to design the above Electronic Monitoring Meter for Storage Tanks ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

This is feasible. Actually, I have seen these very monitoring systems aboard cargo vessels and LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) carriers. Although it has been several years since I viewed these I am positive that they had the characteristics you have described. One company that creates these types of monitoring systems is Johnsons Controls, but there are many, even Grumman Aerospace makes controls like the one you are describing.

Water Quality

Don Moore

Can - Dealing with Regulatory agencies, including; City, State and Federal entities. Storm Water Issues in communities, and dealing with developement. Individual responsibility and Urban Runoff. Can't - Legal rights, legal advice.

14 years of regulatory experience, including enforcing policy, administration of penalties, administrative law judge hearings and educating the public.

Minor credits in advanced abatement of pollution in urban settings.