Water Quality/Water filter

Question
Hi Fred,

I already have whole house water softener. I wonder if I can install some under-sink water filter like reverse osmosis. I believe it filters particles only and won't conflict with softener. Please let me know if there is special kind fit my case.

Thanks and regards,
Yan

Answer
Hi Yan,
Thanks for asking. Sorry but I have been away and I have had problems with my pc. My best advice, if you still need it, is to visit www.wqa.org and find a specialist in your area  to do a test on your water to determine which drinking water filter is best. They will come out to your home at no charge usually. Then you will have the proper knowledge to decide for yourself which way to go. Remember there is no magic bullet and these systems require some maintenance to perform at their best. So good luck Yan.  

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV