Water Quality/new drilled well with dirty water

I had a new well drilled in April of this year.  After a couple of months I was still getting very dirt water.  I called the well driller and he came up and put another pipe down the well stating that it could have shifted where the sand meets the bedrock. I had to call again in August because I was still getting dirty water. He then raised the pump a few feet and installed a filter where the water comes into the holding tank. I called again about a month later after still getting dirty water and he stated there was nothing else he could do, he drills all wells the same way,  The water clears for a while but this week it started getting dirty again after a second load of laundry, I have to wait and rewash the clothes because they are dirtier than when I put them in the washer.  What can I do?

Hi Darlene;
Sorry for the delay. I have been laid up this past week with a nasty flu.Dirty source water has to be analyzed and the suspended solids identified before the proper filtration or clarification system can be applied. You can visit and find a qualified water specialist in your area to come on site and do a thorough analysis.They can then suggest the proper path for you. Their initial testing and advise is usually at no cost to you. Since your well driller did all ho could,that would be my best advice.  
Good Luck

Water Quality

Fred E. Brunetti CWSV

My field of expertise is in domestic water treatment. I am retired and have 28 years of experience in the water treatment field. I have earned the designation of Water Specialist, level five, from the Water Quality Association.I can offer help in the solution for private wells` problems as to `point of entry` and `point of use` treatments. these would include,disinfection,conditioning,and purification for drinking including reverse osmosis technology. Problems concerning well pumps,or plumbing or well drilling are out of my field,as well as commericial,industrial or municipal water treatment. I prefer to limit questions to the average homeowner`s use.Since retiring I have added consultation on the care and ,maintenance of domestic water treatment systems. These include filtration, conditioning/softening,chemical feed, and drinking water systems.

over 28 years testing private wells and application of various water treatment systems for a 65 year old water treatment company.Now retired and doing independent water consulting.BR>
Water Quality Association

Water Quality Association