Web Design/What is the best user friendly website software

Kalilah wrote at 2014-02-06 02:55:49
Kim and Linda, I have been using WebStarts for a couple of years now for my website I created and manage my own for my organization. It's extremely user friendly and you can actually build your website for free and have the option to pay yearly for even more services. There customer service is excellent and I'm very satisfied. There are many options for templates available for free. I started off free and was so pleased with WebStarts, I upgraded to a Pro/ProPlus account months later and have been satisfied since.

You can sign up for your own free account here: http://www.webstarts.com/?aff=duhart_k  

Web Design

Ken Ivey