Web Design/Simple Page

I was wondering if you could help me build a simple page? All I want is to build a page of all my favorite places links categorized into different tables, and maybe with links at the top that will jump to the appropriate table. I am not sure how differently different browsers view the same code, but I basically just want tables with links in them with maybe some descriptive text. And those tables could be spread out beyond the normal left/right margins as well as go farther down than the first page. Basically a wall of links.

Hi James - well, I probably could help if you didn't need it right away....  I'm a pretty busy guy.  :)

If you'll send me a note and tell me more about your project, I'll see what I can do - or maybe point you in the right direction.  Sound fair?

Have a great day - Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey

I've been developing websites for almost 20 years. If you have questions like these, I can help! Should I try this myself or hire a professional? What tools do I need? How do I sell products online? How do I make money with my website? Can I create a website without buying expensive software? How do I design a website FAST? How do I market my website? Is a BLOG a website? How do I put video on my website? What is website hosting? When will search engines find my website? OK, I've found a site I like - but now what? Can I make my website a subscription site?

I have over 20 years of practical experience with web-related issues, and some military computer training. I've worked for a computer manufacturer, and own a small technology company specializing in web-design, hosting, and internet media production. I am the webmaster of several sites, and e-newsletter editor for Rotary District 6760 which is comprised of 65 clubs throughout middle Tennessee.

I'd like to say a diploma from a revered educational facility hangs on my wall, and perhaps someday it will. In reality, everything I know has been self-taught, much of it done so in the hallowed halls of that venerable institution called "The School of Hard Knocks". (I have taken courses at a local community college, and received military computer programming training as well.)