Web Design/HTML Noticeboard

Good Evening,

I'm familiar with designing wordpress websites, so I have basic experience with most parts of websites and how they work.

However I need to create a website which is nothing BUT a noticeboard. Similar to the old school HTML noticeboards or 'refresh' chatrooms. Or even like a page of comments.

It just needs to have simple options such as 'Name' and 'Website' and 'Comment'.

The website will be embedded in a Facebook page tab, so it doesn't need a header, links or anything else. It just needs to be a place where people can add their website sales in a very basic chronological format. Admin capabilities for deleting comments would be nice but not a definite requirement.

Any help with finding a simple script that does this, or a third party theme (Wordpress only seems to have plugins or widgets, not very basic themes), much appreciated!

Hi Susy

Sorry for the long delay, I have found a couple of simple script that may work.

I have also included some sites that offer a variety of scripts, that way you can find one suits your requirements specifically.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.