Web Design/Internet Marketing - Autopilot?

Question
Hi. I am in the process of starting an Internet Marketing business. I've heard a lot of people saying that they make a substantial amount of money (or a decent amount of money) on autopilot. What kind of autopilot software would you recommend for this? Thank you very much!

Answer
Hi Miss Susan.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no "AutoPilot".  That's a buzzword used in sales copy, but in real life it just doesn't happen. I suggest you research some interviews with some real internet marketing stars - there will be a recurring theme, and that is - IM is a lot of work!

There is no free lunch.  Running a business - ANY BUSINESS - require a lot of hard work, and IM is no exception.  Does that mean that you cannot implement systems, outsource tasks, and automate parts of the business to make it easier?  Of course not.  But finding out what works (now) is the hard part.  There is no shortage of 'gurus' who'll sell you their 'secret sauce' for success, but truth be told - most of these jokers make their money selling a pipe dream, and few actually do the work they're telling you to do.

I wish you good luck, but I'm afraid you'll need it.  There are a lot of people in the IM space, all trying to do the same thing with the same tools using the same methods, all chasing the next 'shiny object'.  It's sad.

I hope this helps, just sorry it couldn't be a more positive note.

Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey