Web Design/modifying a website

Question
We are a choral group and have a website with photos on it as well as text. it needs updating.  I have no idea of how to do it.  will I need to buy special software?  Any help appreciated. If you wna to see the website go to.......http://www.besser.com/chorus/Index.htm

thanks, Jim

Answer
Hi Jim.

Looking at the underlying code for your website, I can see it's been created by Microsoft Word version 10.  Very likely, it was created in Word, exported to HTML format, then uploaded to a web host via FTP.

Theoretically, you could make the changes in MS Word and republish, although it's probably the world's worst way to approach web publishing.

I'd suggest finding any available 15 year old - they'll be able to show you! Seriously.   :)  Otherwise, you'll do well to contact a local web designer.

I hope this helps - Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey