Web Design/dynamically load list when user scrolls down list

Hello, Daniel Ruffle

I am building an application where the user can browse through list of items.

The contents of the list are not displayed all at once (only partially displayed). If the user scrolls down, there should be more content being loaded at the bottom of the list dynamically (increasing the height of the list and its container).

How can I do this in jquery?

Thank you

Hi Jake

Here are some qjuery plugins that may help, or if you search for jquery lazy loading or jquery scoll loading there are loads about.

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.