Web Design/wp design

Question
I want to be able to send my latest posts (post image and title, not the full post) to subscriber's email and to feed readers. Can you tell me the lowest priced methods that are quality and simple to use? Also, check viralnova.com  and notice if you click any post it will bring up the post page and on every image a social media pop up appears. Also on the bottom of the page a facebook box appears. How are those two things done?

Answer
logo
logo  
Al,

The lowest priced methods for sending latest blog posts to subscribers come by default with modern installations of contemporary WordPress; JetPack and an great plugin called simply Subscribe2. Either one provides a "subscribe to my blog" option that allows you to let readers subscribe.

Then you can set in Settings whether you want subscribers to get only summaries or full text of each article you write.

Other things such as Facebook pop-ups are distracting to readers and may effect SEO depending on how they're done, but there are many plugins for these and you could find them by simply going to WordPress.org, going to Plugins, and then selecting those with high rankings and reviews that accomplish similar objectives.

Keep in mind, however, that Google wants blog posts that are at the minimal 1400 words and written like legitimate college essays with references, links to reference sources, related videos, and words associated with your area of expertise or profession.

So, for example, I write blog posts in my site about how businesses can profit by having modern responsive websites in which they combine SEO with social media, eCommerce, and using their site to book appointments, sell event tickets, take reservations, sell products or take payment for services, etcetera.

Google wants to see "meaty" articles that are of benefit to the internet as a whole and less spam and repeated articles or phrases. Also the viralnova site uses what is called "infinite scrolling" in its design. While many people love this design, it is not beneficial for SEO in my opinion and confuses many older browsers (and viewers), so I'd personally not embrace that type of scrolling design but look for something simpler and faster to load.

If my input has helped you please go to http://www.facebook/suddenimpactwebdesign and give us a "like."  

Web Design

David Somerfleck