Web Design/web

Question
I have a site that has 10,000 subscribers and I put up 2 posts each day. I want to email my list everyday showing the title and a few sentences of the posts along with pictures. Which are the best ways to do it.

Answer
First of all, congratulations on your subscriber numbers.

It would be interesting to know of all 10,000 subscribers how many actively look at other parts of your site or choose to do business with you. I'd want to know if they're just reading content or actively seeking services from a marketing perspective.

That being said, you did not state what Content Management System you use (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and so on) or what type of site you have (a free site or one you pay to host). Since we specialize with using WordPress as our preferred CMS at Sudden Impact Web Design, and it's the most used CMS, I'll presume that's what you are using.

So, if you're using WordPress as your CMS, all you have to do to effect this setting is go to Settings, then Reading Settings (because this is about how your readers would literally be able to read your blog) and set it however you would like. We set it to show summaries, and show no more than 4 or 5 of our most recent posts for syndication and no more than 2 posts per page (because I feel that showing more than 2 posts per blog page could be a bit much for people) and most popular or important posts made "sticky" so they'll be at the top of the blog regularly.

Hope that helps, Al. Have a nice day!

Web Design

David Somerfleck