Web Design/Hot to make a web store

I am totaly new in a makeing website, my goal is to someday have my own web store. Can you suggest me some programs whith which I will be able to make one and also a tutorials for this programs.

I will be very greatfull

Best regards Joze Marolt

Hi Joze

I would recommend buying yourself a good HTML / CSS book to start with and learn the basics. Then you could maybe move on to learning Javascript and or PHP.

There are loads of free tutorials online as well if you do a search.

One example:

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.