Web Design/wordpress

Question
my left sidebar content text is white. I want to make it black (the background is black only to be able to see it). I checked the style sheet and found no white or #fff color anywhere for text. Do you know how to make it black? Also, do you know how to make the left sidebar wider?  the site is blabido.com

Answer
Hi Al -

Typically, if you can't find a specific code for color in a container, it's handed down from a parent rule - so maybe look in the body css?  The sidebar properties would likely also be in the css code, perhaps as a percentage or a hard number like 200px.  You can adjust that in the css, but be sure to compensate in the other container properties so they all equal "100%" or a hard number that would display well on all devices.

If you find it's too hard to adjust - you might want to look for a more flexible theme that does what you want from the start.  :)

I hope this helps - have a great day.

Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey