Web Design/jetpack mobile

wordpress jetpack mobile theme has a black horizontal menu on top and below that is another menu bar in blue. I want to erase the top one and change the blue one to white. Do you know how? Do you know a mobile theme that shows sidebars and is fast and has no clunky and unprofessional looking menu bars?

Al, there are several plugins that could allow for your dashboard customization. One great one is called "White Label CMS." And as much as I like it, I have noticed that there seem to be some themes that it does not appear to work in for whatever reason(s). It might be worth a try to customized your dashboard.

As far as themes are concerned, there are literally thousands of themes, and if you're seeking one without side-bars or menu bars I'd suggest looking in the theme repository at WordPress.org or simply looking into the back-end of your WordPress site under Appearance, Themes, and then looking through the selection of themes that do not have menus.

Good luck.  

Web Design

David Somerfleck

I've been developing professional-level websites for small-to-medium businesses since (at least) 1998. I can answer any questions related to WordPress, website development, training, eCommerce, set up, marketing, social media integration, business management, and small business development as it pertains to integrating internet marketing, and Search Engine Optimization.

I have 10 years' experience developing websites for small to medium sized businesses, have successfully started two profitable businesses on my own, and have been training people from all walks of life in web design, SEO, and WordPress since 2010. I have a BA in English, and also have worked as a professional journalist, copywriter, editor, and educator.

Aurora Chamber of Commerce Colorado Technology Association The Internet Society Freelancers Union International Webmasters Association Denver Better Business Bureau Colorado Small Business Development Center Network Denver Metro Volunteers SCORE Denver Foothills United Way Denver IT Alliance former member Society of Professional Journalists Investigative Reporters and Editors American Federation of Teachers

Gulfshore Business magazine Naples Daily News Cape Coral Daily Breeze Fort Myers Neighbor newspaper

BA, English 10 years' experience in web design 10 years' experience in educational program management and teaching Training people in WordPress, web design, and SEO best practices since 2010

Published in over 50 periodicals

AOL Caribou Coffee Ruby Moon Investigations Even Flow Coffee small to medium businesses and startups across the US