Web Design/Question

Thanks for taking my question, I was hoping if you could tell me if there's any way to track which users are "Copying/Pasting" images from my website? Is there any sort of program that can track things like that? I also ask this question from the viewpoint of of a general web user; is there a way any information could be collected on me if I Copy/Pasted an from a website (such as recording my IP address)? I've always been a it weary of this type of data collection/tracking due to privacy concerns. Thank You

Hi John

I am not familiar with setting anything like that up but the following link seems to help with what you are asking:

So other sites must be able to do the same with your browsing data. There is obviously copyright issues with copying other peoples work so if they are tracking you or find content on your site that is copied there could well be legal issues.

Kind regards

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.