Web Design/Contrast colors.

Dear Daniel

Are there contrast colors available other than black & white?.

Can these contrast colors be evaluated for zebra crossing?.

Hi Prashant

There are many contrasting colours. For example Yellow and Blue. Although not all contrasting colours should be used in web design for example.

Yellow and Black also works, we call that in England a pelican crossing.

A great tool is https://color.adobe.com/explore/ where if you search for "contrast" you will get lots of palettes that have contrasting colours.

It is also worth search in Google for "Contrasting Colours" to get article that explain the subject.

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.