Web Design/fitting webpage on lower screen size

Dear Sir,
         I have created a website to understand various aspects for web development.

The main page of the website does not fit (perfectly i would say) to screen size less than 13 inch.

Please take a look:

Sir I would like to ask 2 questions:

1) What modifications are necessary in css (i guess) to fit the page in screens <= 12 inch.

2) Videos present on the page are of size 244x168 (which are not good for direct viewing, until user clicks for full screen size).

If I create 2 css tables and put 4 videos (instead of 5) thereby increasing size to 305x210. Will this impact my page load speed?

Please advice if you have better suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some links that should be helpful.

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.