Web Design/Help with web-design

Kenny wrote at 2015-07-06 18:07:26
Dear Ken

I suggest you go through our websites at   We have useful information that will assist you as a starter.  WordPress will be a good platform for you to use as help is always available when you upgrade the theme.  I will advise that if you decide to use WordPress ensure that you upgrade.  There are lots of free themes to be used on WordPress but as you should know nothing comes free these days.  When you upgrade a theme you are able to receive further assistance from developers and this would make your work easier.  I hope this helps.  Read through our website for useful tips.

Web Design

Ken Ivey

I've been developing websites for almost 20 years. If you have questions like these, I can help! Should I try this myself or hire a professional? What tools do I need? How do I sell products online? How do I make money with my website? Can I create a website without buying expensive software? How do I design a website FAST? How do I market my website? Is a BLOG a website? How do I put video on my website? What is website hosting? When will search engines find my website? OK, I've found a site I like - but now what? Can I make my website a subscription site?

I have over 20 years of practical experience with web-related issues, and some military computer training. I've worked for a computer manufacturer, and own a small technology company specializing in web-design, hosting, and internet media production. I am the webmaster of several sites, and e-newsletter editor for Rotary District 6760 which is comprised of 65 clubs throughout middle Tennessee.

I'd like to say a diploma from a revered educational facility hangs on my wall, and perhaps someday it will. In reality, everything I know has been self-taught, much of it done so in the hallowed halls of that venerable institution called "The School of Hard Knocks". (I have taken courses at a local community college, and received military computer programming training as well.)