Web Design/Help with web-design

I was hoping of getting some advice from a professional website designer /developer. I have been taking website developing courses for the last six months from a home tutor.I have learnt Html,Css,Javascript,Mysql and Php.I have also learnt to design websites using Adobe Muse.The problem is while i have taken courses in all the necessary skills i am extremely poor in coding and try to avoid it all costs . You are probably aware of the software Adobe Muse which is a website making and designing tool from scratch and requires zero coding skills.But the only problem with it is that you can only make static sites with it as it does not support php.Being some one who hates coding i very quickly fell in love with Muse and even designed a site for my brother's company  and got paid for it.
I am physically disabled and have a very limited options to work and web designing is one of the few.I am currently going through my last chapter which is Wordpress.I just started Wordpress so i am at
the the basics now.I have a profile with and while i have not yet been able to work with them i do want to try in the future .But because of my physical disability i cannot afford to work full time.I have been told by a friend that Learning wordpress theme development is a good idea since many of the web design work is Wordpress related .I would like to work using Adobe Muse the most knowing that i enjoy it so much and also make some money (if possible ).Whatever help you may provide me with will be appreciated .Here are some questions .

1.Are there online web design work that i can do where making sites using adobe Muse will not be a

factor? (Perhaps companies that use freelancer web designers)

2.What advise can you give me regarding the easiest way to make money through website

development/design which is genuine since many are scams .

Hi Navid - great questions.

1. I'm not familiar with MUSE, as I've been using Wordpress for almost ALL of my websites in recent years.  Your friend is right, with about 70% of websites now developed with Wordpress, you should think about developing themes or plugins for this platform. Have you searched to see if there is a bridge between MUSE and WP themes?  If not, another platform might be Artisteer, which is also WYSIWYG and exports to HTML, WP, Joomla, etc.

2. Website Dev is becoming a commodity, so I think your best bet would be to learn how to develop Themes for WP, and sell them through an outlet like  - many times theme authors sell thousands of licenses, so if you're just beginning you might charge a lesser amount and work your way up as your skills increase.

At some point, if you're going to dev. sites or themes - you need to embrace coding.  :)

I hope this helps - Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey

I've been developing websites for almost 20 years. If you have questions like these, I can help! Should I try this myself or hire a professional? What tools do I need? How do I sell products online? How do I make money with my website? Can I create a website without buying expensive software? How do I design a website FAST? How do I market my website? Is a BLOG a website? How do I put video on my website? What is website hosting? When will search engines find my website? OK, I've found a site I like - but now what? Can I make my website a subscription site?

I have over 20 years of practical experience with web-related issues, and some military computer training. I've worked for a computer manufacturer, and own a small technology company specializing in web-design, hosting, and internet media production. I am the webmaster of several sites, and e-newsletter editor for Rotary District 6760 which is comprised of 65 clubs throughout middle Tennessee.

I'd like to say a diploma from a revered educational facility hangs on my wall, and perhaps someday it will. In reality, everything I know has been self-taught, much of it done so in the hallowed halls of that venerable institution called "The School of Hard Knocks". (I have taken courses at a local community college, and received military computer programming training as well.)