Web Design/Tricking Browser

Question
http://gis2.erie.gov/GC/ErieCountyNY/PublicLaunchpage.aspx

I am trying to use this website to save parcel maps, but the parcels only appear at a certain zoom factor and when saving maps as Tiffs or other formats it is basically a screen shot of the map area currently shown. Is there anyway to trick the site into thinking I am zoomed out much farther without actually zooming out and losing map details? I don't mind a GB file. I know this isn't specifically a web design question, but I don't know who else to ask since this site wasn't designed too ideally.

Answer
I don't know if it would work, but try using screen recording software like camtasia to record a video of the desired map markings.  Export a screenshot of the video at a certain zoom level that preserves the map markings.  You should then be able to take a static screenshot of the zoomed in map, and in image editing software like photoshop, superimpose the video screenshot over the static screenshot with a suitabl level of transparency.  

It woul take some work, nut should yield the result you're looking for.

Hope this helps.  Ken.

Web Design

Ken Ivey