Web Design/making a site mobile friendly.

Hello, could you please help me by helping me to understand how to make my site/s mobile friendly. Preferably without having to completely re-design them from scratch.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I use serif webplus X8 mainly and occasionally dreamweaver.

Hi Robert

The modern technique is called responsive design and with this your site can accommodate multiple devices and respond accordingly.

This is a massive subject and not something I can answer effectively within this.

There are plenty of online resources though, have a search or here is a useful link.

Or a good book is always worth the money, I recommend

This book shows how to edit a current site to make it responsive.

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.