Web Design/designing web site

There so many options out there for web design software.  I have my own little web site ( home office sales) and I'd like to upgrade it as it is about 15 years old.  

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for a good software, easy yet good and inexpensive, for me to do the work myself?

Thank you,   Gabriel

Hi Gabriel

You would probably be better off with an online editor such as the ones below. There is a small learning curve and they are free or cheaper to purchase than your normal software such as Dreamweaver.

Here are just a few but there are loads out there if you search in Google for "Free cms".

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards

Web Design

Daniel Ruffle

I can answer questions on most areas of web design & development - including: html5, css3, JavaScript, php, search engine optimisation, mobile web development & responsive design.

I have been in the web design & development sector for 10 years and have been running my own web design company for 10 years. Working with lots of completed projects within that time.

I have mostly been self taught which is the way I learn best. I have been on lots of training courses, read lots & lots of books. Within this sector though I find the best way to learn is to get stuck in.