Web Design/web design

Question
Hello

There so many options out there for web design software.  I have my own little web site ( home office sales) and I'd like to upgrade it as it is about 15 years old.  

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for a good software, easy yet good and inexpensive, for me to do the work myself?

Thank you,   Gabriel

Answer
If you're on a tight budget and/or want to do it your self, my best recommendation would be to find or purchase a Wordpress template. Personally, I don't find that Wordpress is the platform that **I** would use. BUT, Wordpress is so popular that there are a TON of pre-built options available.  

Web Design

Jamison Mergens