Web Design/web design

There so many options out there for web design software.  I have my own little web site ( home office sales) and I'd like to upgrade it as it is about 15 years old.  

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for a good software, easy yet good and inexpensive, for me to do the work myself?

Thank you,   Gabriel

If you're on a tight budget and/or want to do it your self, my best recommendation would be to find or purchase a Wordpress template. Personally, I don't find that Wordpress is the platform that **I** would use. BUT, Wordpress is so popular that there are a TON of pre-built options available.  

Web Design

Jamison Mergens

I have over 12 years experience in website design, development and programming. I also am a custom dedicated server host. Pretty much anything related to "web" I can offer advice on. I can offer advice covering: html, html4, html5, css, css3, css animations, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, server configurations, email related questions, SEO, marketing and business development.

Over 12 years experience in the web industry

Various local charities

Over 12 years working experience