Web Design/website

Question
The left sidebar of my website blabido.com is now pushed to the bottom of the page, can you figure out why? In the main page click on any article and you will see it.Thanks.

Answer
Hi jor -

I looked at your CSS and it looks like there could be some conflicting floats / widths - but that's not my specialty unfortunately.  I spent about 10 minutes turning them on/off but can't trace the issue.  You might see if you can isolate it by deactivating the child theme and seeing if the issue still exists - at least you'll know where to start looking.

Sorry I couldn't be more help - feel free to ask any of the other experts.

Thanks!

Ken

Web Design

Ken Ivey