Web Design/Social media/landing page

I do not understand this statement:
'construct the copy for a landing page as a fulfillment point from clicking on a call to action'?

I'm doing a task for a company where i create three social media posts for them. They have then asked me to do this for the three posts and I have no idea what they mean! I know what a landing page is and I know what a call to action button is. Please help, I feel like this is a very simple question but I'm just not seeing it.

"Copy" in a web sense is related to the text. They're telling you to write text for a landing page which will cause a visitor to click the call to action (button).

Something like:

Our product/service is SOO awesome you'll never need to work again a day in your life if you buy it from us.

[ Click here to buy now ]

Something like that.

Web Design

Jamison Mergens

I have over 12 years experience in website design, development and programming. I also am a custom dedicated server host. Pretty much anything related to "web" I can offer advice on. I can offer advice covering: html, html4, html5, css, css3, css animations, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, server configurations, email related questions, SEO, marketing and business development.

Over 12 years experience in the web industry

Various local charities

Over 12 years working experience