Web Design/Social media/landing page

Question
context
context  
I do not understand this statement:
'construct the copy for a landing page as a fulfillment point from clicking on a call to action'?

I'm doing a task for a company where i create three social media posts for them. They have then asked me to do this for the three posts and I have no idea what they mean! I know what a landing page is and I know what a call to action button is. Please help, I feel like this is a very simple question but I'm just not seeing it.

Answer
"Copy" in a web sense is related to the text. They're telling you to write text for a landing page which will cause a visitor to click the call to action (button).

Something like:

"
Our product/service is SOO awesome you'll never need to work again a day in your life if you buy it from us.

[ Click here to buy now ]
"

Something like that.

Web Design

Jamison Mergens