Web Hosting Advice/Want to upload my HTML WEB site
mark wrote at 2013-07-17 12:45:20
first u need to have an online account in some hosting service. here is a free one:- http://www.000webhost.com/
through that service you can register your domain name like www.xyz.com. you will then have an ftp account which is ftp://xyz.com
now say u have a page u made and u called the file hello.html. you open your ftp account and copy that file into the correct folder (that folder differs from service to service)
now you can access that page u made by going to www.xyz.com/hello.html
that method uses a webserver on the internet. another option is to use a local server on your computer using a program called xampp
watch youtube videos that teach u these things
Visit for further details:http://fatcowcouponcode.meexo.net/
Arise Johns wrote at 2013-10-03 11:01:52
There are many different websites working on web hosting and providing different advance web hosting features like Mycyberhosting etc. You should go through it.
Riyashkhan wrote at 2015-01-31 06:57:48
I best suggest you to visit www.freesite2you.com
This free hosting site provides free hosting with free domain and provide many features, i have listed some of their features
Some of their features are:
* No ads, No banners and No pop ups.
* Free Hosting for life time. No need of upgrades.
* Free top level domain.
* CPanel powered hosting.
* Free Addon, Parked, Subdomains.
* Much hosting disk space & high bandwidth.
* Free FTP with online file manager.
* Latest PHP, ASP, MYSQL, PERL, CGI, RUBY, BIN much more…
* Integrated online editor & Free script installer for website, blog, forum, PHP form, etc,.
* Unlimited POP3 Email access.
* Free software for FTP and to create your website easily.
* 99.9 % up time.
* Customer support service(Not seen in any other free hosting).
Hope this would be useful...