Wedding Planning/Best man speech

Leann Moore wrote at 2009-06-30 23:10:28
I haven't heard a thing about it myself and I can tell you it is probably just gossip. The bride is more worried about whether or not her cake will be dropped or her flowers will be ugly first. Trust me, unless the Best Man is a freak of nature, drunken frat boy nightmare with Tourette's, I highly doubt she is going to be nervous about your speech. However, it would be interesting to make reference to all the people who mentioned the survey (if they are at the wedding, that is). Have fun with it and remember that their parents/grandparents are there and they probably won't think their son or daughter's late night college escapades are as funny as you think they are ;)

Sonarz wrote at 2016-08-12 14:24:51
Feel free to read my free guide ‘How To Write A Best Man Speech (THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE)’  

Wedding Planning

Wendy Wuitschick

As owner of Sorelle Weddings & Events in Southern California, I can answer any question you may have regarding your wedding. I have been involved in the wedding and event industry for over 13 years and have worked in many areas within the business. Whether you are planning a small intimate affair or a lavish Hollywood style event, I can assist you with anything you want to know.

Experience is the best education. Over the past 13 years I have worked as a Catering Manager for a banquet facility, a Banquet Waitress and Office Manager for an offsite Caterer, a Party Rental Specialist, a Sales Manager for a Bridal Salon, an Event Coordinator for two LA based charities, and an Assistant Floral Arranger.

I am certified by the International Institute of Weddings as well as a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, the International Institute of Weddings, and a board memeber for the Los Angeles Chapter of National Association of Catering Executives.