Weddings/Wedding Gift From Siblings

Ravi wrote at 2012-12-07 12:14:59

I agree with my friend that not to separate any one of them to gift something memorable. As suggested Crystal Gift would be a best option to present as these gifts are long lasting and memorable. You can laser engrave the couple image in Crystal which makes a better appearance and long lasting.

For you reference have a view at "Crystal Mirage" online shopping portal. or

Weddings Etc LLC

Wedding traditions, fashions, ceremonies, wedding planning, coordination, customs, how to handle situations that arise, responsibilities, budget planning.

I''ve been a wedding coordinator for 16 years. I authored a WEDDING PLANNING GUIDE, a Bride''s Workbook, that is available in local bridal shops. Tattered Cover Bookstores in Denver, CO as well as local Borders Books and through my website. I''ve worked with weddings from just 2 people to 350 guests and all budget ranges.   I've also written and teach The Art of Wedding Coordination to those who want to become wedding coordinators.