Weddings/Wedding Processional at an Episcopal Church

Question
Should the bride, maid-of-honor, and bridesmaids walk on the right side of their escorts, when the wedding processional walk down the isle to the Church's Alter.
Delores!

Answer
Hi Delores,

The correct way to enter, for a Christian wedding, is that the women walk on the left side of the men.  The bride's father should also walk on the right side, just needs to be careful if the bride has a train, when walking around her to take his seat.

For a Jewish wedding, the men stand on the left and the women on the right.  

Hope this helps.  Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.  

Weddings

Weddings Etc LLC