Should balloons be used for decoration at weddings? The concern is that rowdy people may pop them before the event is over. Or maybe that would be okay, if it wasn't excessive. I don't know. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi John,
Generally, we don't see balloons at weddings unless at very casual outdoor events.  They are mostly relegated to proms and birthday parties. If in question, I would err on the side of caution and decorum and use other decor.
Brenda Cascio,
Fabulous Details for Weddings and Events

Brenda Cascio

As founder and CEO of, I am pleased to offer suggestions for those puzzling situations such as wanting to give personal gifts to bridesmaids that have totally different interests, how to show appreciation to guests on a budget, what small things that can be done to make a huge impact for the ceremony and reception.

At the helm of, I am up-to-date on the latest trends. Our products have been featured in the finest wedding and style magazines. I am essentially a consultant to consultants. Because many wedding consultants are a small operation, they don't have access to the vendors, markets and other consultants that we have. Therefore, we use our resources to find those elusive items. Having a party and want to re-create the garden at Tavern-On-The-Green? We provided the marbelized balloons. Are you wanting a garden party with lanterns strung through the trees? We have provided the lanterns with coordinating parasols and hand fans. Want to plan a wedding merging two cultures, I can help navigate you through the potentially sticky situations (now is not the time for a social faux-pas!) It is important to be aware of the various customs in different parts of the country too, and I am more than happy to assist brides, moms and consultants in this.

Degree in Fine Arts and years of experience in design and marketing prior to becoming involved in the wedding industry.