Which is the best Kerala Matrimony site with Best package?

Sorry for the late answer.  I've been on vacation.  I'm not familiar with India but did some research and found these websites.  EZHAVA is a wedding planner that may be able to assist you.  I have done Indian weddings and know how complex they can be as well as how beautiful.  I'd highly recommend you work with a wedding coordinator to make sure everything goes as planned and you aren't stressed but can enjoy the day(s).

Hope this helps.  

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if I can be of any further assistance.  

Weddings Etc LLC

Wedding traditions, fashions, ceremonies, wedding planning, coordination, customs, how to handle situations that arise, responsibilities, budget planning.

I''ve been a wedding coordinator for 16 years. I authored a WEDDING PLANNING GUIDE, a Bride''s Workbook, that is available in local bridal shops. Tattered Cover Bookstores in Denver, CO as well as local Borders Books and through my website. I''ve worked with weddings from just 2 people to 350 guests and all budget ranges.   I've also written and teach The Art of Wedding Coordination to those who want to become wedding coordinators.