Weightlifting & Exercise/Fitness & NUtrition

I am considering buying a physical training program from online to help be a guide to get in great shape.  Is Mike Chan's "Six Pack Shortcut's" a good program?  It looks and sounds good, but I'd hate to buy something and  be disappointed.  Although, he does offer a 100% 30 day money back guarantee.

Hi Joshua,
I checked out Mike Chang's program online and honestly, until you posed this question I had never heard of him before. I believe from what I saw of his stuff online, that he is just another in a long line of imitators jumping on the PX90 bandwagon. Now with that said, all these programs have a lot to offer someone wanting to get in better shape. They encompass multiple exercises that incorporate all your muscles into various types of workouts and they utilize interval training concepts. So now I think the thing to ask your self is, if you bought this or a similar program, would you honestly pop in the disc in you DVD player and jump around your living room (assuming you have all the room in needed to jump around and go wild)every time you wanted to workout? If anyone lives below you this could cause friction with your neighbors. Chances are that if you purchased this program, you would probably watch it only once, and even then probably not in its entirety, then it will most likely collect dust on a shelf somewhere. These exercises that infomercials hype all the time are really not anything new under the sun. Save your money and youtube exercise videos that match what you want and go to your gym or wherever you intend to workout. If you are new to working out, get a trainer to help you out and put you on a program. Most gyms offer this complimentary service when you sign-up with them.
Well Joshua I hope this helped you out, if you need any other assistance or advice on starting a fitness regime feel free to write back and I will help you further. best of luck on your fitness endeavor. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Weightlifting & Exercise

Greg Hoppe

I can answer questions on proper exercise technique, starting as well as growing in attaining your fitness goals and questions regrading how the human body works from an exercise physiology standpoint. I can assist with any questions regarding anatomy & physiology, stretching and rehabilitation. I am also extremely well versed and experienced in martial arts, self-defense and massage therapy.

I have a B.S in Physical Education and a Black Belt in an eclectic martial art. I am also a certified Fitness Therapist through ISSA and a massage therapist. I can assist with questions regarding hiring a health and wellness professional as well as growing and succeeding in the field for those already working in it.

ISSA, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals

B.S. in Physical education, Black Belt, ISSA certfified Fitness Therapist.