Weightlifting & Exercise/C9-T11

Question
Jerry,

I noticed in your bio, you have experience with the military. I am new to the Navy and am subject to random drug tests. I'd like to try C9-T11 but will not even think about it, if it has a chance of popping on a drug test. I would want to be 130% sure it is clean before I took it. Could you give me your opinion and then also who would be the best person to ask within my command.

Thanks Casey

Answer
Hi Casey,

I would check with the pharmacist on base first and have them check the ingredient lists. Sometimes substances will cross react and while they may be fine alone when they are combined they may show on a drug test.

The pharmacist will know what drugs will cross react.

Hope this helps

Have a great day

Jerry

Weightlifting & Exercise

Jerry Goodwin