Weightlifting & Exercise/increase height.

Question
i am 15years old and my height is 5.3. i have done many methods like playing,medicine,streching,yoga etc. but my height is not increasing. suggest me anything by which i could increase my height. pls..... i'll be very thankful to u.

Answer
Amit,
The issue of height is more common than you may realize. Many young men, and some older men, are uncomfortable with their height. The very unfortunate thing is that height is controlled by genetics. Your body already has a map (genetic) of the color of your eyes and hair, the pigment of your skin, how your internal organs will be formed and operate AND how tall you can be. It is based on the genes of your parents and their parents. There is nothing you can do to change that except take good care of yourself. Eat well...fresh vegetables and lean meats and lots of it. Drink water, get rest and move every day.  Sports, lifting, stretching are all good ways to keep yourself healthy.  Just try to be the best you can be. Your body will draw from that nutrition and be well! That's very important.

There are no gimmics, pills, exercises to make you taller.  You are still growing and will keep growing until you are into your 20s. Enjoy your life.
Be well!
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan