Weightlifting & Exercise/Beating Steroids

Question
hello Mr David,
         I want to ask you do you have something that can get the result of steroids like getting big and strong while being natural,would someone gain the same like if they would if they took steroid
 1 year steroid or 5 year your method
does results are same or they vary.please shed some light on this topic.
thank you

Answer
Hello Nishant

Steroids increase the size of the muscle cells by irritating the cells. Steroids do not make you stronger, just the appearance of stronger. Steroids used for years cause permanent damage to your muscles and your organs. You look fantastic when you are younger, but when you get into your 50's and older, your body shows definite signs of damage and decay.

So, please do not use steroids.

Hope this helps.

Weightlifting & Exercise

David Dickeson, A.S.