Weightlifting & Exercise/Getting rid of belly fat

Question
Hello,

Like a lot of women, we have a problem with the mid-section. I just turned 40 and I made it a goal to look the best I have in a long time. I am very active. We do a lot of outside activities, run, hike and very rarely sit down. I eat excellent, including vegetable smoothies for about 2 yrs. I had my son about 6 years ago and gave birth through c-section. I had pretty good looking abs before him. After the c-section It bugged me psychologically because I kept thinking if I worked my abs in any way I would hurt myself were the surgery was. Even 4-5 years after that I thought the same thing. It wasn't until about a month and a half ago I started to do the Insanity. The exercises allowed me to concentrate on that area. So I am toning out again. I have no stretch marks but the only problem I have is I still have jibbly fat there. Like a balloon of water. You especially see it when I am stretching and bending over. YUCK And you could see a little bit of fat bumps. Will I ever be able to get rid of that? I do the insanity about 4-5 days a week plus go to the gym Monday and Thursdays to do upper body. Any advice would be helpful. By the way I am 5'4 132 lbs. Wanna get down to 125.

Can you help a girl out. : )

Thank you

Answer
Heather,
I think it sounds like you are doing all you can in the workout picture.  What you may need to do is change your diet.  Since you mention nothing here I wonder if you would write back and tell me about the day in the life of Heather.....as you eat.  Include portions, and what you drink.  Give me a breakdown of a Weekend day as well as a week day.
Thanks, Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan