Weightlifting & Exercise/Height increase

Sir I'm Rakesh. My age is 27. Now my height is 5ft 4 inch. I want to increase my height 2/3 inch. How to increase my height? Please help me.

You cannot do much to increase you height other than eat a nutritious diet. You are stuck genetically with what God has given you. I am guessing that you are perhaps a teenager, therefore I would say just be patient and stay physically active. You are enot done growing until you are approximately 19 years old.

All the best.

Weightlifting & Exercise

Greg Hoppe

I can answer questions on proper exercise technique, starting as well as growing in attaining your fitness goals and questions regrading how the human body works from an exercise physiology standpoint. I can assist with any questions regarding anatomy & physiology, stretching and rehabilitation. I am also extremely well versed and experienced in martial arts, self-defense and massage therapy.

I have a B.S in Physical Education and a Black Belt in an eclectic martial art. I am also a certified Fitness Therapist through ISSA and a massage therapist. I can assist with questions regarding hiring a health and wellness professional as well as growing and succeeding in the field for those already working in it.

ISSA, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals

B.S. in Physical education, Black Belt, ISSA certfified Fitness Therapist.