Weightlifting & Exercise/push up problem & weakness

I am 21 years old, my weight is 72 kg but still I am so weak. I don't have enough stamina to perform  a single pushup. After one week there is my test & I had to perform nearly 35 pushups in just one minute...... Please help me. Teach me the simplest form of push up. I can do wall and knee push up but I cannot do a single floor pushup!

I cannot "teach" you online.
I'm sorry but if you cannot do 1 pushup right now, how are you going to do 35 in 7 days? I think you should forget that goal. it is going to take a few weeks to get you to that level.
In developing your pushup ability, it is vital that you develop your WHOLE upper body strength. pulling exercises as well as pushing. I imagine that you need to start at the very most basic beginning of strength building, but that's not a bad thing, you just have to be smart about it.
you mentioned wall pushups and knee pushups, those are certainly good exercises to practice, here is another suggestion, get in the pushup position and very slowly lower yourself to the ground, now as soon as your chest touches the groung push as hard & fast as you can, if you don't get a pushup out of that, it's ok, repeat this as many times as you can stand it. also, do chinups, if you can't do chinups, employ the same method, start at the top and lower yourself down slowly: {[IMPORTANT..never relax your muscles or jerk on the chinup bar.]}
do as many chinup exercises as you do pushup exercises.
Good Luck..........

Weightlifting & Exercise

Vveth Hammer

I can answer questions relateing to practical strength training, that is, training that you can actually use. sports. martial arts or just wanting to satisfy the instinct to be powerful, I can assist you.

I have trained for jiujitsu, for military and street combat, I have trained others to adapt to physically hard jobs, for martial arts and team sports. I know what really works.