Weightlifting & Exercise/push up problem

Question
I am 21 years old, my weight is 72 kg but still I am so weak. I don't have enough stamina to perform  a single pushup. After one week there is my test & I had to perform nearly 35 pushups in just one minute...... Please help me. Teach me the simplest form of push up. I can do wall and knee push up but I cannot do a single floor pushup!

Answer
Ali,
The only way to get stronger is to do the exercise.  Every day. If you had more time i might recommend starting with 35 on your knees. The next phase you would start doing what you can on your toes until you fail amd then complete the 35 on knees. Do what you can. However, if your test is a week away I don't know how you will have time to get strong to do all 35. Just start and do what you can.  Best of luck.
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan