Weightlifting & Exercise/sit up tips

Question
I am new to exercise, for some reason now a day I had to perform more & more sits up in one minute but I am unable to perform a single sit up please help me.
My weight is 75
Age 21

Answer
Good for you. You are LEARNING to listen to your body.

Any exercise you do, if you are in pain the next 1-7 days, then you did too much of that exercise.

Stop, rest, recover fully, and then resume the exercise you last did that caused you pain afterwards, in a lighter and/or slower and/or less reps movement. As you go along, you will learn how much exercise your body can handle, and how much it cannot.

Do sit ups like this;

Lie on the floor. Kitchen works best. Put your feet up under the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. Knees up. Feet together. Arms across your upper chest.

RAISE your upper back about 1/4 of the way up. FEEL your abs shake. HOLD for 20 seconds. Then repeat every 3rd day. Remember the part about FEELING pain. If in pain, hold for 10 seconds next time. Your goal is 20 seconds max. No more.

Don't put your hands behind your head. Then you are pulling yourself up.

Don't go up higher than 1/4 of the way up. When you go higher, your abs stop shaking. Your side muscles and back muscles are now holding you up.

Weightlifting & Exercise

David Dickeson, A.S.