Weightlifting & Exercise/sweat-Shirts

Do you know if sweat-Shirts do exist? In order to contain sweat and stains?

Hello Paolo

Yes they do! People who work outside in high heat and humidity wear them. Made of propylene, these shirts (and under ware too!) "wick" moisture away from the body so your shirt is dryer and you feel cooler. Dark colors cover the stains.

A really good manufacturer of such shirts is a company called 'Under Armor.' I wear their t-shirts and get good use out of them.

Worse to wear is anything made of cotton. Cotton HOLDS water so your shirt is always wet from sweat. Ugh.

Great question! Thanks. Hope this helps.

Weightlifting & Exercise

David Dickeson, A.S.

Ask this! - Why do all the self-help books, the exercise books, the weightlifting books, and the weight-lifting magazines - are written by (mostly) guys who are in fantastic (photo enhanced) physical shape who are in their 20's and 30's in age, telling all of us how "we" can look like them, if ONLY we forget we have jobs, families, many physical limitations, daily life responsibilities, and especially NO TIME to go to the gym every day, only by the time they reach age 40-50, or older, we never see, or hear from them - ever again?

OK, now I am 62-YEARS-OLD. Retired at age 60! I have been lifting weights for 28 years. I have learned 'first-hand' which exercises work, which do not. Exercises that you do NOT need to attend a gym to achieve, exercises that you will use very minimal equipment, and exercises for people with limitations such as sickness, age, and/or injuries. I can especially tell you which exercise machine you see in magazines or on tv; REALLY work. I have tried most everything myself.

None. I do not have the time to belong to organizations.

I answer questions on Yahoo questions. Search 'The Terminator Fan.'

I have a business degree. For exercise, taught me to keep good diaries on what exercises I am doing.

They do not give awards for giving free advice. Wish they did, though.

None. All volunteer work on AllExperts.