Weightlifting & Exercise/TricepsTendonitis

Question
I want to ask you a question about some medical issue.
I was training weightlifting at home for as long as one year.
All was just fine and then I sopped training for about 3 months when I wanted to get back to sports I realized I can't.
I had a sound of "pop" in my elbow. It feels like the tendon is "jumping" up and down on eccentric movements. like the negative of push-downs or the way down on bench press. I had went to 2 orthopaedics, they said to me I have triceps tendonitis and neither of them knew when It will be gone. Now I back to train after 10 months of resting. I am doing all exercises except bench press and push-downs. I want to know how I can develop my chest. I am doing only flyes for my chest.

Sorry for bad English. Thank you Very much for help.

Answer
Ori your English is wonderful.  No need to apologize.  The ONLY thing I can think of is isometric exercises to enhance the chest. Still it will be limited. By that I mean to do a barbell or dumbell press with arms slightly bent so as to put pressure in the chest and have no pain in the elbow.  It will be a delicate process and one where you will need to pay strict attention to flexing the chest muscles and not allowing your elbows to take on the pressure.  That's about it my friend.  I hope you heal quickly. It takes time....be patient.
Be Well!
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan